For the midterm I would like to explore the collective drawing as I haven’t had a chance to do that over the last few weeks. I would like to create an app where people can color together. I would however like to limit it to two people as it would make it a bit more structured and less messy.
It would look something like this:
- Everytime you load a page, there’s different (random) black&white illustration shown on canvas
- There are color selections on a side to choose what color you’d like to use
- There’s also a chat on a side, where users can decide who’s going first
- As mentioned before, the coloring app would be limited to two people: everytime you want to color you have to press “start” and then “stop” to let another person draw
- Canvas and random black & white illustrations
- Ability to collectively draw and choose colors
- Color selection
Nice to have:
- “Start” / “Stop” function
- Chat on a side
Next steps would be to write down a more detail outline and pseudo-code (as I’ve been having few struggles lately) and only then move to the actual code.